Sunday, September 25, 2011

She teaches me : Marriage

Nisha asked about my work profile..But i don't want to start with work profiles, pay packages and future plans (after all we have to eat chappati only yaar!! so why these boring talks!!).
But it is first question (about the work profile and package of her husband) which comes in the mind of any girl who wish to settle down.

I replied here as am answering for a job interview, "Nisha, I am working as a Consultant. I am working in Strategic Management and Process Development for Infrastructure development in Asian Countries".

I know that she is working in a IT Company as SSE (Senior Software Engineer), but i am least interested in knowing her work profile or to tell about my work. I Just want to know her. Further, I enquired her, "Have seen ma profile??". I just wanted to know whether she has seen my mail or not. Whether she like's my profile and Snaps.

Nisha replied, "Yes, i have seen your mail. So you are a writer also.. nice to see that!!" she giggled. Then our conversation started its pace. I don't know how the time passes, but we talked about an hour. We both shared our family information.She shared with me about her work-profile (which i am least interested now!), about her company, hobbies and few college time experiences.


She is an ardent follower of Art of Living. She has deep faith in God (I too have!!) and she believes that every thing that happens is destine to happen, we are just the medium for that incident to happen (But i don't know, i believe this belief or not!!).

The lovable and interesting question she asked, "Raj! Why are you getting married, what marriage mean to you?".

It is the question which i have not think about, I am searching for my partner because i want to make my life more wonderful and more lovable. I think, it is most suitable age to get married that is why i am planning to get married. I said hesitantly and frankly, "Nishaaa..I want a life partner who can make my life and my family members life more lovable. Whose problems are mine and mine are hers!! (it is filmy dialogue, but it is the only best i  can say at that time!!) "

I replied but i know it is not the exact answer to the question she asked. I wanted to know what she think for marriage. I asked her,"Nisha what marriage mean to you!!".

She stopped for a while and answered, "Raj!! Marriage for me means the union of two souls. In fact it is a mutual agreement of two families in which a  male and a female agreed to set an organisation. Marriage means having a person, with whom you want to share your journey ahead. It means that till now i have enjoyed my journey alone. Now i want someone which is called as better half, with whom i want to share and enjoy my life ahead.". she stops and breathe deeply.

I am amazed to know the real meaning and her deep thinking. I remain quite. she cheered me up, "Hello!! Raj, cheer up, i think so but i am not a philosopher.Do be afraid..hahah"

I am impressed to know her views. She has given me different dimension over the institution of Marriage. "Thanks Nisha!, for letting me know your wonderful views",I said thankfully to her.

Her door bell rang and she said, "I think neha, my roomie has come. It is pleasant to talk to you.. I'll talk to you, later". I wished that we may continue more but her roommate has come. I said happily dis heartily, "It is fine Nisha, It is pleasant to talk to you, see you later!!".

"Chalo then bbye and take care", she close the conversation sweetly

"Ya, you too take care. Bbye and gud nite", I said with the hope to see her soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment