Friday, September 23, 2011

Says "Hello"

Came from the office after a hectic schedule, it is 6:30, getting dusk. I am drench in rain water. It is raining outside. On the way, there is NO traffice jam (Heavy traffic jams are being found on Delhi roads even after the light shower). So i enjoyed my driving. On the way, i could smell the earth, the pleasant and light smell of mud filling my nostrils and re-charging my neurons.

The drainage of roads is so efficient that water drains well from the roads. I parked my car at Raju Tea-stall and enjoyed the KADAK tea with rain under the tree (it is stress reliving tea of Rs. 2/- only, which i love most).  The clouds are thundering and i have reached my room. I changed my clothes (it is a worse thing to do after playing in rain). My mobile reminder rang, "Call Nisha". "Oh!! i have to talk to her, i forgot, Shit!".

I clear my throat (i am not nervous though, just to have the effective voice). I sit on sofa (make myself comfortable, i am not nervous though!!). I look at her number written on paper lying on table in front of sofa. (Everything is found in its same position at every corner of my room, even after 10 days..hehe.). I feed the number and just dial. Before the dial tone may come, cancel the call  (Heard the voice coming from the window behind the sofa..Get up and close the window. I am not nervous heheh..). Open the tubelight and comfortably sat on the sofa (I am not nervous though..heheh, it is not tough to talk a girl. but tough to talk someone you don't know and know that this may be your life partner).

I am now relaxed. Hold the mobile and click on "menu" of mobile. Click on "Dialled Numbers" and dial the first number dialed recently and dial her number. A female voice appeared, "Dial number is out of coverage area. Please dial after some time.". I feel anxious, "uff, why her number is not getting dialed". I dial her number again, the voice heard, "Tring, Tring". Yes, her mobile is ringing. Feel more excited and anxious. Someone pick up the pick. It is the female voice. It says, "Hello!!". I asked, "Hello!! Is this Nisha??"

No comments:

Post a Comment