Sunday, September 11, 2011

Search Kya Karu

Hi here is Raj. I am a small town guy who started his journey seeing the dreams of America. Have been to different countries but never been to United states. Being awarded with Bachelor of Technology (But i tell you there is no technology that i have mastered) from a typical government Engineering College of India. It is the only tag for which i am still earning, there is nothing special about me. Now after crossing the age of 27, i want a change and stability in life...( i am not sure why it is said marriage bring stability in life!!). Since my parents and well wishers are more concern about it than me (i.e my marriage). I have taken the initiative to begin my search on my own..( i don't want typical indian TV serial soap girl and also not typical MBAs type one)..it is because i don't want the proposal to be on my table before i make my mind (it is harsh to reject any girl and more painful to get rejected by anyone hehehe..). Now since the process of rejection and selection may not get into other's hand (which i tried to control..hmmmm).. i have started my journey.. lekin ab search kya karuuuuuuuuuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment