Monday, September 19, 2011

My first Marriage Adoration


Today, in the evening after coming back from office (as usual boring office..), i sat on my reading table and put my lappy on and connect to internet with dial up connection. I logon to my gmail account. The first unread mail with the subject "Matrimonial alliance". A huge smile got on to my face,"Chalo dektey hain, is she my dream girl (waisey i am still confuse whether she exist or not)". As the mail was clicked, light off, no power back up and internet was disconneted,"uff! iskko bhi abhi disconnect hona tha".
I feel more excited and anxious.. where there is a will there is a way,i had a reliance data card (Karlo duniya mutti main..heheh)..i just plug it and get my gmail account signed in.. I opened my first matrimonial alliance .. it is  addressed by the brother of the bride...He has forwarded the Biodata and snap of Nisha (the name i love most...). Downloaded the attachment and hurriedly unzip the downloaded zipped attachment. It has a biodata and two photographs of the bride..
I enthusiastically open  up the photographs to see what my destiny has imbibed in this folder..The photo opens up .. and a pretty face with huge eyes get lived on my lappy's screen. She has lovable eyes..sharp nose and no doubt captivating personality..She has small hairs and black eyes..very deep which are full with life..(It took me 5 mins to get back to reality from her eyes..). She is standing in pink saree ...(girls look pretty in pink)..i love to see her again and again...
I opened up her second photo...it is more lovely than previous one..she looks decent and admirable and nevertheless a winning trophy for a guy like me..In this photo she is wearing a green suit (Girls look much prettier in suits than saree).i fell in love with her photos. It took me 15 minutes to move and look what her biodata states..(Boy love girls but when it comes to marriage you have to be a man than to be a boy)..

No comments:

Post a Comment