Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Journey Begins

Nevertheless, the three option i have discussed before, all are the important (after all i consider this as a mega project..). Therefore to start with , my journey begins with Option -1 i.e. A Rishta bang at my home. A Bio -data is being forwarded to me after the approval of my family member.(After all , they are the first one to see a bio-data and snaps of the proposal approached them.). The girl hails from delhi... she has  graduated from a premier engineering college and pursing the job in IT. Family background is good (which do not matter to me much, it is the purview of my family members).. Since i do not live with my family members (which i missed most..). I gotta call from my mom today, "Biodata and photo of Nisha (not real name, but i love this name) have been mailed at your E-mail. We have match your kundli - it match..tell me by tommorrow.. how u like her..". Now the ball is my court. let us see hwz my first proposal girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment