Saturday, September 24, 2011

What I DO??

 I asked, "Hello!! Is this Nisha??".
 A soft and gentle voice speaks, "May, I know who is this speaking?".
 She is living in Mumbai. I can hear different voices from her side which also travels along with her  sweet voice to my ears. Her TV  may be on (A TV serial "Bade Ache lagte hoin", sound is coming from the background) and her apartment may be on road side (i can hear a traffic voice...bus horns etc also). 

"Ahem, Hi  I am Raj, Raaaaa..aaj Gupta from Delhi", I clear my throat.

She speaks lightly, "Raj..?? Oh! I got it..Ya !! How are you ??". 

I am glad to know that now i don't have to give her my basic introduction. "I am fine, Thank you!! How are you Nisha?", I asked formally (I tell you, it is the worst thing to do..but you have to be formal and it is obvious, if one is speaking in a light mood.. Offcourse!! one is fine. But still i have to ask). 

"I am also fine Raj. Yesterday Pa. has informed me about you",She said.
"Yup! My Ma has called me and informed me about the permission to talk you , I mean officially..", I said  cozily (It is not a big deal to talk to girl. but official conversation, i mean when families are involved it is huge task, Believe me!!). 

In order to make the initial of conversation warm (it is a warm up session, hehe..), i said, "So Nisha! How the things are moving ahead. Howz Mumbai and your Mumbai life." 

She is alone in the room, i can heard only TV sound and no other human voice (she lives in an apartment with her friend). 

"Raj, things are moving smooth. Mumbai is always cool and my life is also cool these days", she said satisfactorily. It seems like she is full of life and her voice is so heartening that i will love to record her voice. "How your life is  moving?? You are in Hyderabad Na?" She asked interestingly.

I am working in Hyderabad and living alone in my apartment with my loneliness. I wish many things at the start of day but end-up doing only fewest of few things at the end of day.

"The life here also pretty cool Nisha. Ya! i am in hyderabad..the city  of Nawabs..have you been here ever kya??" I ask her. 

"Nay!Never been there..waisey what is your work profile Raj?", she asked perplexedly.








No comments:

Post a Comment