Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Met her??


"Hello Raj!! How are you?", a soft voice reaches to my ear. The air is fresh and cool. The sun is getting sleep under the blanket of sea. The sea waves are dancing, playing and singing. The sea shows its affection and open up its arms towards me. These sea waves comes towards me to hug me. But i  am waiting for someone and stop myself to hug these waves. "Is this Raj??", a melliflous  voice, assuring its presence again questioned me.

I look back and see, a girl standing in green suit. Her eyes are as deep as sea. Her lips are as red as rose. Her face is as simple as moon. The wind touching her body is bringing the fragrance of hers' towards me. She is the one i see in the snap yesterday. She is the one in whose eyes' i get lost yesterday. I know this face and I know that i know her name. Yes, this is Nisha.

It is my first Proposal girl. I am here to meet her. She is here to meet me. We are here to know each other. I don't know  it is real or it is dream. I want to give myself a pinch. But i cannot move my hand.

"Tring, Tring!!", my mobile rang, now i can move my hand. My hands are out of the quilt. "Mom calling!!", Mobile says. I open my eyes and pick up the call, "Hello raj!! why you are not picking phone beta!!", Mom asked. I came to reality and said, "I am sleeping Ma!! Today is sunday..Office is off. Aaj to soney do". She said, "I had talked with Mr. Aggarwal. You may talk Nisha today in the evening." I came to know that what i  saw was the dream, what today i will do, will be the reality. Now i have to wait by evening to get my dream true..

No comments:

Post a Comment