Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yes, I liked her!!

A two-page bio-data opens up stating from her family history (which i care least!!) to her hobbies, education, height and  work profile.. She is working as SAP Consultant in a renowned MNC with a hefty package. Nisha's hobbies  ranges from horse ridding, car driving, sky diving to travelling, reading.etc ..I am a big foddie and i wish to know about her cooking skills...which is totally absent from her Biodata..
My eyeballs roll down twice, no thrice , no four times, no but atleast more than ten times on her bio-data and snaps..Her profile is adoring and i liked her profile very much. I wish, i can meet this girl and to have the date with her (which every guy wants to have with her would be, before marriage) . But she looks no better than my first girl friend (it was heartbreaking  break-off).
She has done engineering from a NIT and working since 2008. She knew french, German (i know hinglish only..).. I liked her profile, and wish to meet her. I called up My Mom, "Hello Ma!! H ru,.
 "Main teek hoin beta..how you like the profile??", Mom asked.
I said un-interestingly (but i am interested  deeply..hehe), "Which profile Ma..Haa that which you have asked me to see..i have seen the profile..i think it is O.K.".
Mom asked excitedly, "So when you are coming here at Delhi (now my homeplace)?.We are planning to visit her home"
I don't want to meet her in typical indian style, going with a group of people and making both of us uncomfortable (i feel the girl and boy should feel comfortable and confident before deciding their better half).
I don't want to visit her home without knowing Nisha, I asked straightforwardly (which i dare to say with my mom!!), "I want to talk to her over phone". Mom is shocked to know (she consider me a shy baby !! which is true), "Raj beta what are you saying!!". Teek hain let me talk to her parents over this.." .
I assure mom , "Ma!! you know na, if our thinking do not match then there is no need to see her at her home"
(I hope she will now consider me, as mature beta and not mama's boy..hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment