Monday, October 3, 2011

My first Love

It has been about a week, since then we both are conversing together. She does not know that i am narrating my experience with her here on this blog. How does the time passes with her, i don't know. I am felling in love with her each and every day.

After my five break ups, i want to settle down (they all were not broken due to anyone's mistake but i was destined to have these break ups). About them, i will later, but the first love is always a first love. I still remeber my first proposal.

 My first girl friend was Neha (when i was in Class IX). She was my classmate. I propose her in a very romantic way. One day early in the morning she was in the class. She was alone (she used to come early to the class and i also ). She was sitting in the room in white shirt and skirt (still i remember how pretty she looked in our school dress). The day was a sunny day and month of November (Semi- finals were scheduled in Next month). She was doing some Mathmatics problem ( i was good in Maths and topper of my class hehe..)

She was sitting in the first row, the  room was occupied with her persence (she was only there). I used to admire her since class VI. We were very gud friends, but i never had the courage to propose her.
I enter the room, saw her and said "hello!! Neha, How are you". She replied with her sparking smile, "Hi!! Raj, How are you.. I am fine.. Have you done saini mam questions (Mathmatics teacher)".

I put my school bag on last row seat ( I was always a beck bencher, hehe!! It was pleasant to see the class from back.. u can do anything and can see anything you want heheh!!) . Then I came towards her seat and said, "Yup!! i am done with them..have you not done".

She was still sitting, looking down in her math book and her hairs were falling over her face. I had always wished to touched her hairs with my hand and move them from her pretty face over her ears.
She replied, "No!! Raj, my answer is not coming right. I hate algebra.. You help me Yaar!!".

I always wanted to help her (who the hell will not want to help the girl he loved!!, Also i love Algebra..hehe). I replied, "Just show me the question, where you are not getting the answer", i moved and sit in the seat next to her to help her.

She turns her face towards me and put the NCERT math book over my hand and said, "Raj! solve this .. these questions sucks!!". She was looking very pretty and she was sitting close to me. Her warm breath was touching my hand. I said, "Neha, O.K i will solve the problem for you.. But only this one. Then don't ask me to solve the whole homework". i take the book and note book from her and solve the question. I also taught her the way to solve the problems graphically. (Algebra become were very easy with graphs yaar!!)

She said, "Thanks Raj!! you have solve my problem. You always has been a great friend of me". She touch her soft hand over my hand (I still remember her soft hands). Then she came close to me.

Her breathe become more close (Still 30 minutes in the class to start, no one has come then). I want to say something but words do not spell ot of my mouth. I looked into her eyes, my eyeballs get fixed to her eyeballs. I can see the love in her eyes. We both see deep into each other eyes for 5 min (this happen again when i saw the pic of Nisha, for the first time). I move little forward towards her eyes. She bent more towards me. Her eyes get more deeper into my eyes. I move further towards her, deeper into her eyes. I can see her soul and she can see my soul. We both move further towards each other face and finally our noses get obstruct. She looks pretty. I can see her eyelids, her eyeballs,  her eyebrows, her nose and her lips. They seemed larger than anything. I tilt my face clear the obstruction and i move more closer. She remain the still. Mine lips touch her's. She close her eyes. I closed my lips with her lips and finally a sensation was felt in me. Yes i kissed, i kissed her. It was my first kiss. I kissed her deeply.

This is how i purposed her, I proposed a girl for the first time.. Now it is the time to fell in love again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment