Thursday, October 13, 2011

VIRTUAL DATE: SHE LIKE ME..


Nisha and I remained quite for a moment.. I can still see the worries in her eyes. I was worried but i don't want to make the things more tense on our "First Virtual Date". In fact, i want it (our dating) to be more fruitful and more lovable.

I take the lead and break down the moment silence aroused (the answers to be responded by us to our families about our liking's). I said, "Nisha.. let us make the things clearer.. i know it is early rather awkward to ask that what you think about me (I spoke heavily with heavy breath)".

She raised her eyebrows and said,"Raajjjj..you know na..it is too early to say anything. And how straight you have asked this question from me, Man!"

I know that it is too early to decide about both us..I said, "We have to give answers to our parents.. I have an idea for that but before that i want to know your views about me"

Nisha said politically ,"Koi nahi Raj!! I will handle my Papa..you just take care of aunty's (my mom) questions"
(I know girls generally do not give the answers of these type questions straight.. infact whether to know they liked you or not is more typical than cracking the IITJEE.

I became little impatient but i have the experience to get the answer from smart girls (heheh). I said, "It implies that you do not like me.. but you don't want to tell me ..bcoz i may not feel bad (i really don' want to hear this from her..hehe).. but i believe in making things more pragmatic and real. I want to make it clear that i like you very much (the very unromantic way of saying such a wonderful girl)...but to make things more better and to understand you better, i want to know your views clear (hehe)"

She was hearing me patiently and then she shift her sitting position on the bed. She put teddy behind and said,"Raj, how unromantic you are !! Is this way you are proposing me or what (she was smiling and little bit angry with me..but main aisa hi hooonn). "

I smiled and said softly,"Nisha i am just telling you..before saying "Yes" to my  family, if things worked i will propose you..i will propose you their in Mumbai only before saying "Yes" to my mom and before our official family meeting (to see you and your family on traditional tea ritual)"

She was smiling and laughing slowly, "Acha teek hain..you want to know hw do i like you.. i think you are O.K"

The lines on my forehead became dense,"O.K.  what O.K. (i never expect that she will said me simply O.K ):) "

She laughed loudly and said,"Acha teek hain.. i think i  like you...now tell me what we should tell to our families"

Now the ball is in my court..It is my turn to tell her the idea ...

2 comments:

  1. thank you raj, its really great and nice sharings, i really like your blog and i find it very informative about relationships and marriage, shadi,...
    Sargodha Marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. " A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person " ‪#‎ShaadiMatch‬

    ReplyDelete