Monday, October 31, 2011

Virtual Date: What an Idea

I proposed an idea to get out of this family mess (hehe). I told Nisha, "Nisha, I have an idea, which will give us more time". Nisha laughed, "Raj!! wow you have an idea...but it is not about experimenting the idea..it is more about to get more time to know each other".

I said, "See, you and myself both are having the CAT exam. We both will tell to our families that the after the result we will decide about marriage..(heheh...parents never say "No" for studies)"

She shouted lightly,"Rajjjjjjjj...you know na, we both have not filled the CAT exam and you are saying about it result...are you madddd?? I will not going to tell lie to my Papa".

I can see her eyebrows getting raised and the three lines getting appeared on her forehead. (These girls never tell lie to their family..such a baby girl..heheh).

I explained,"Nisha, in GEETA it is written that to save someone's life, a lie spoken never remains lie. It is a good deed (heheh), in fact here we will save our life before taking the right decision for our partner"

Nisha seemed to be little convinced and i could see her eyebrows getting normal from being raised (hehe)..

She said, "Hmm, you are smart enough..in fundey baji..haahah..O.K. we will say the same that we are having the exam and we will decide about each other liking's after the result ..because after CAT exam we have to prepare for our GDs and interviews..haahah..you are such a liar Raj.. i will be speaking lie only for you man"

We both continued our lovable virtual date for an hour more. We both were going for Diwali celeberation to our home.

I wish you all, "Happy Diwali"

Let us see what happen at our home...

5 comments:

  1. I really like this post and I like shaadi.
    kindly follow this link Sindhi matrimonial sites



    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really quite amazing post with good information. Keep sharing your valuable knowledge. I do follow your blogs and read them properly.
    Marwari matrimony sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog post very beautiful and I like this your information.
    Hindu Grooms and Bride

    ReplyDelete