Sunday, October 9, 2011

Virtual date with my proposed bride..

My Moblie rings, "Hello! Raj h ru ?? what are you doing?".
I have not expected her call at this time (it is about 11:30 pm. I am going to my sleep) but her unexpected call from new number makes me confuse, "Nisha is this you?".
She laughs and says, "Haan Raj!! Nisha is this side.. I have changed my mobile no. (then she takes breath) and i think you might be free now".
I always loved to love such a adorable girl but i am feeling tried ( i have not slept for past 2 days due  to office works.. Office sucks me!!). My heart wants to continue with her but my body is getting restless (i am feeling sleepy). But where there is a will there is way, i forget my fatigue and follow my heart.

I say, "Thats fine!! atleast you have informed me your new number. Acha can we have vedio chat now".

Actually i  want to meet her but mine and hers' office schedule is obstructing ours' meeting. We have planned a meeting at delhi but it get drained due to my office works. Anyways in this world of internet, life have become easy and people have come closer. This is the option for what we both are looking out. We intended to meet but  due to busy schedule we decided to have the video chat (thanks to gmail, yahoo etc hehe..).

Nisha is also free and she agreed (i think she is becoming more friendly with me ..). We decided to meet online within 15 minutes.

I forget my fatigue. I open up the light of my study room (here i usually keep my laptop). My lappy (laptop) is lying on the table. My study room is full of my out of world thoughts (whether weird, awkward, generous etc all types of thoughts). The walls are coated with light brown paint. The table, chair, music system and a king -size bed (i  mean my lovely double bed on which i sleep like a king hehe) are pre-occupied in the 5m x 6 m  size of my room. On one of room walls, one can find my wall papers (after all, i am the hero of mine..). There is a rack piled up with books (i love reading whether it is "five point some" or reading "chacha chuadary"  comics), music cds (devotional, romantic and instrumental songs), movies, documentaries and offcourse my a Photoframe. A blank photoframe still rest on a side table of my bed.

This time i am not panic (last time when i call her, i feel some anxiety). I am feeling my room more filled with desire, hope and love. I washed my face, changed clothes (wear a t-shirt and a pyajama), comb hair and
 get ready for "VIRTUAL DATING" with my first proposed bride.

I played my cd-player, let the music be filled in the room, "Badey achey lagtey hoin ..",(i am loving this song). I put lappy on and log on to my gmail account. Send her chat request (to add her in friend list) and waited for her reply (it is  about 10 min past, we have spoken).

As soon as i send her the  request, she approved my request and appeared with green colour bulb, "Nisha" being shown in my gmail chat list. I click her name and click on "camera icon", to start with our "FIRST VIRTUAL DATING".











No comments:

Post a Comment