Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Virtual date continued - How to delay "ENGAGED"


Nisha accept my video call. She appeared on my laptop screen. Nisha was in her favourite green colour suit (she was in her formals.. i dont know why so much formality, but girls are more decent than guys).

Nisha said,"hey..hiiiiiiii..kaisey hoin??". i am sitting in front of my laptop, i waved my hand and replied,"i am fine Nisha..tum kaisi hoin??"

She was smiling. Her hairs were below her shoulders. She was wearing a punjabi suit having the "Kadai work (Indian name of stitching)" on the suit. Her forehead was as smooth as sleeping ocean. Her eyebrows were as sharp as sloping mountain ranges. The eyes were as full as mountain river. Her nose slope down perfectly as the ice melting and flowing down the hill. The lips were perfectly curved as the sleek moon smiling in the clear sky before "Amavsya". Her lips were as full as fresh rose. Her cheek was as pointed as meeting point of two rivers.
At this point my heart says,
"She looks perfect and fine but my heart is afraid whether she would be mine".

She smile and said,"I am also fine raj..aur tum batao tumhara kaisa chal raha sab". I was adhoring her and my heart was falling  for her (after all such a pretty girl is with you on your virtual date), i was lost and was looking at her (in fact staring, heheh). She waived her hand in the air and said, "hey helllooooo...kya hua.. you there".

I get awoken from her world of beauty and replied, "arrey haan.. yes i am there..i am looking at your room ..(i lied, dont want to say that i lost myself in her beauty)..u manage your room gud".

Behind her room i can see one more single bed (she shares her room with her room partner i.e. Megha, both Nisha and Megha are maha darpok, they afraid to sleep alone), lying parallel to Nisha's bed, on which she was sitting, with a table lamp standing on the side table between the two beds. The light of her room was pretty dim. Her room walls appeared to be of pink colour. Also a teddy bear (big one )was sitting along with her.

Nisha's raised her eyes and said laughingly, "Itni jaldi, how can you see my room.. i know you are doing butter polish..anywys thanks..waisey i am  not able to see your room. But the song i can hear in your background is gud (Badey achey lagtey hoin...was playing in my room)."

Then she become little mature and said, "How is everyone at your home? Are you going home on diwali??

I said, "Hmmm...pata nahi !! shayad yes?? are you not going home on diwali??'

She said with a pause, "Haan, but i dont want to go..you know all that marriage stuff"

Nisha also want to get settled down, but she also want to know her life partner. She do believe in arrange marriage but she wants to know the guy better before marriage. It is obvious that during diwali, parents of both of us want to know about our liking to each other (but liking and getting married are different issues.)

Nisha said confusedly, "You know Raj, papa will ask the same question about marriage"

I said,"Nisha, my mom will ask the same thing."

Nisha said, hesitantly, "Further, my papa don't like to continue  with you like this, if i said "No""

Nisha's "No" means that she dont like me (if she want to know me more before saying "Yes"). I also dont want to get rejected by such a wonderful princess. Further how can i say "No" for her to my Mom. But i also want  to know her before saying "YES" to her.

The problem is how continue to new relation "KNOWING EACH OTHER" before getting into the relation, "ENGAGED".

3 comments:

  1. Your post is excellent. I like it. India's leading matrimonial portal site strive hard to provide you the perfect match. Shaadisankalp is best matrimonial sites all over the world.

    http://www.shaadisankalp.com/matrimonial/Kerala-matrimony-matrimonial/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find The latest Variety Of Ladies And Gents clothes in Saivana like Isabel Marant, Top Indian Garment Exporter, Ladies Fashion, Garment Manufacture.

    Anthropologie| Bonpoint


    ReplyDelete