Sunday, July 31, 2016

Dream come true

It has been a long time and finally i met her. She is exactly what i expected. We met in Delhi. Before i tell you present status. I will take back to you in flashback. It was 5 months ago. I was traveling in metro. The month was March, 2016. Infact 8th March 2016. The metro stopped at a station and the door open. As soon as door opens, the crowd get flooded into the train. It was raining heavily outside.

The door was closed. But the newly added crowd was so large in number that it was making people to push doors on both sides of metro to buldge and bulge.
People were falling on each other. Infact many of them were wet so it was causing stinking smell. Suddenly a girl was fallen on me due to the crowd. She get disbalanced and was toppled over me. As every action has equal and opposite reaction.
I was failed in this newton's third law of gravitation. Suddenly i also get disbalanced and got fallen on my nearby people aroun me.

Rest in next.

No comments:

Post a Comment